TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Yet another excellent service experience at Fred Baker Audi

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 06:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yet another excellent service experience at Fred Baker Audi

but for the fact that they washed my car even though I said not to. my service writer had it written down, but they washed it anyways for some reason. he was very apologetic b/c he knows i'm really **** about them washing it...oh well, it happens...

They replaced the driver's side seat heater and the rear trunk latch...both of which are now functioning fine :-) I think it's been mentioned here before, but if your seat heater starts to "hot spot," it's about to die. I should note that they went out of their way to get me a loaner/rental although I told them I would not need one when I scheduled the appointment.

Also, I think I should share one of my service writer's comments regarding my car. He said, "your car was turning heads like a hot blonde!" I think it has something to do with the exhaust :-)

All in all, a very good experience. I don't think enough "good" experiences get posted here, so I thought I would share (and I liked the "hot blonde" comment!)
Old 01-13-2006, 12:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Yet another excellent service experience at Fred Baker Audi

I've always had good experiences with Fred Baker Audi. When I owned my A4 they always took care of me. Unfortunately I moved out of Cleveland and purchased my Audi TT in Georgia. Would definitely buy from them again though.