TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

TT-RS USA Order Guide here

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 03:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TT-RS USA Order Guide here

The Order Guide just came out - enjoy!

2 Door Coupe, quattro with 6-speed manual, 8J35R9 $56850
Metallic or pearl effect paints (exc. Suzuka gray) $475
Suzuka gray metallic $950
Destination charge $875

Standard Features:
9 speaker sound system, 10-way power seats (incl. 4-way power lumbar), Anti-theft alarm system w/vehicle immobilization device, Audi backguard, Audi concert radio with CD player and MP3 CD capability, Audi hill hold assist, Auto dimming interior mirror with compass and light and rain sensors for automatic headlights and windshield wipers, Automatic air-conditioner w/sun sensor, Automatic headlight-range adjustment, Aux-in, Preparation for mobile phone (Bluetooth), Brushed aluminum interior inlays, CD Changer preparation, Cruise control, Driver information system with lap timer, ESC, Extended leather package, Exterior mirros manual folding, power adjustable, heated, Exterior mirror left Flat, Exterior mirror right Convex, Front Airbags - Driver and passenger full-size dual-stage front airbags and knee airbags, Front windshield with gray color strip, Headlight washers, Heated windshield washer nozzles, HomeLink, ISOFIX rear, LED daytime running lights, Lights styling package, S Audi magnetic ride and 10mm lowered chassis, Side airbags - driver and passenger seat mounted head and thorax airbags, Safety belt warning optical and acoustic, Sirius Satellite radio, Ashtray & lighter, Sport button program - accelerator characteristics/suspension/exhaust note, Sport seats front, Storage pkg, Tire mobility system, Tire pressure monitoring system, Tool kit without jack, Xenon plus headlights, 2.5L 5-cyl engine (360HP), 19" Exclusive 5-arm-rotor-design High Gloss with summer performance tires, Aluminum door sill inserts with TT RS logo, Disc brakes front - 370mm, perforated, ventilated, high gloss black 4-piston calipers with RS logo, Disc brakes rear - 310mm ventilated high gloss black, Rear wing TT RS spoiler, Silk nappa leather w/ TT RS emblem, TT RS engine cover in carbon fiber, TT RS exterior mirrors in aluminum matte with integrated LED turn signal indicators, TT RS front/rear bumpers, TT RS multifunction steering wheel with flat bottom

Options

Tech Package WTC $3500
includes Navigation sytem plus with real time traffic and Audi music interface, Audi music interface with iPod cable, Navigation system with color screen, North American navigation DVD, Radio for navigation, Audi real-time traffic, Bose Sound system, Rear acoustic parking sensors, Adaptive headlights, Ambient LED lighting

Sport Exhaust Titanium Package (n/a with 0P6) PQU $2700
includes Sport exhaust, Titanium 19" rotor-design wheels, Titanium grille

Sport Exhaust (n/a with PQU) 0P6 $1500

Aluminum matte optic exterior package 4ZL $950
(n/a with Sport exhaust Titanium package)

19-inch 5-arm-rotor-design wheel in high gloss PQT $400
black with red matte (limited to exterior colors red and black)
includes Aluminum rotor wheel in gloss black with red, Performance summer tires

Heated seats front 4A3 $450

Carbon fiber exterior mirrors (electric folding) 6FQ $1900

Rear spoiler (wing) DELETE 5J1 $0

Alcantara/Leather interior N7S $0
Old 07-21-2011, 06:51 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

If one skips (most of) the options the car seems to be a very nice deal. I factory ordered my TTS last fall. If I had known the pricing for the RS, I probably would have held off for one. Almost worth the price for the sound alone.

That said, I'm certainly not suffering with my TTS . Fortunately I probably won't see any RS's around here and for me that's a good thing.

And for everyone that's been waiting it out, that wait is nearly concluded...
Old 07-21-2011, 01:51 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by AudiAnnie
The Order Guide just came out - enjoy!
Thanks for your quick posting!!