Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vag Com Deals?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 06:59 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vag Com Deals?

Does Ross-Tech Ever run specials for the site?
Old 02-24-2010, 06:36 AM
Audiworld Premium Sponsor

Once a year at the WaterFest event, Ross-Tech offers deals. Outside of that event, we do not offer deals. We consider our tool the equivalent of the factory tool for less than 1/20th of the price of the factory tool and that is a deal each and everyday. Add in the free updates and the free tech support and there are not many better "deals" to be had in this world.

At least that is our opinion.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by bearthebruce
Once a year at the WaterFest event, Ross-Tech offers deals. Outside of that event, we do not offer deals. We consider our tool the equivalent of the factory tool for less than 1/20th of the price of the factory tool and that is a deal each and everyday. Add in the free updates and the free tech support and there are not many better "deals" to be had in this world.

I agree. I think VAG-COM is very inexpensive for what you can do with it. Just a good OBD II scanner costs around $200 so another $150 to get a VAG-COM really is not much at all. This, of course, assumes you already have a laptop computer to use it with.

Arrie
Old 02-24-2010, 03:58 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

when/where is waterfest event?
Old 02-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by a6phil
when/where is waterfest event?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=waterfest
Old 03-01-2010, 10:01 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I do agree the product is great, I used to have one for my vw, But I thought i remembered you running a deal if you bought a GIAC chip you got a discount or something... that was years ago so i could be off on this one... but ill probably be at waterfest and pick one up
Old 03-01-2010, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by sick *****
I do agree the product is great, I used to have one for my vw, But I thought i remembered you running a deal if you bought a GIAC chip you got a discount or something... that was years ago so i could be off on this one... but ill probably be at waterfest and pick one up
If we ran a deal like that, I am not aware of it and it could have been before my time. Perhaps GIAC themselves ran that deal?

Look forward to seeing you at WaterFest!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Once a year at the WaterFest event, Ross-Tech offers deals....
Can you elaborate on what kind of discount are you offering at the event? I am wondering if I should schedule attending.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:30 AM

We do not advertise the "deal".

Suffice it to say, some - not all - of our products will be avialable at a discount. We also often bring refurbished units, if available, which we sell at a substantial discount while carrying our full 1 year warranty.

Since you are in the "Philly burbs", if you have never been to WaterFest and you are a VW/Audi enthusiast, a less than 2 hour trip to Englishtown, NJ may be well worth the time - not just to see Ross-Tech but also to see the other vendors and to watch the events.

We hope to see you there.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

...We also often bring refurbished units, if available, which we sell at a substantial discount while carrying our full 1 year warranty.

Since you are in the "Philly burbs", if you have never been to WaterFest and you are a VW/Audi enthusiast, a less than 2 hour trip to Englishtown, NJ may be well worth the time - not just to see Ross-Tech but also to see the other vendors and to watch the events...
I checked the Waterfest site and it looks like a lot of fun. I'll probably take the kids with me for a family day out.
Regarding refurbished units: I am assuming they are not offered on your website (or I just can't find it). If you have any, I'd be happy to drive to Lansdale to pick one.

Quick Reply: Vag Com Deals?