Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other Audi S6 Avant

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 05:02 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi S6 Avant

You can see the small tear in the seat sticking in this photo.

Audi S6 Avant. 145,600 miles. 9,900.00 firm. Located in Chesapeake VA. Call Pete 757-618-3226.

For sale is my very rare 2002 Audi S6 Avant. I purchased this car in 2009 with 60,000 miles on it and have meticulously maintained it and have made many upgrades over the years. The car has been garage kept since new. Below I will list just some highlights, but there are too many to fully list. If you are looking for a rare, extremely well kept S6 Avant, then this is it. If you are looking for a bargain on a standard condition car, then this is not it.

Exterior:

I cannot find a single dent in the body. I had the front bumper repainted due to rock chips last year, and at the same time had the headlights refurbished. They look new, with no haze or yellowing. Carbon fiber “like” covering on lower door trim. OZ racing 17 inch alloy wheels. A couple small scratches here and there and a little bit of weathering on the back bumper top area but overall a 9 out of 10 exterior. No rust, no corrosion, no chipping, no bubbling of paint. Garage kept and waxed regularly. Tinted windows. De-badged.

Interior:

Beautiful black leather interior with suede headliner and pillars. All the luxury options to include heated front AND heated rear seats. Ski pass thru tube in back seat, and a HUGE rear cargo area. The only 2 items of note are the drivers seat has a 2 inch tear in the seating area (general wear), and two cup holders remain in the out position and do not stow. Other than that, everything looks and works as it did when new. 8.5 out of 10.

Mechanical:

The car has been maintained by Race Works in Virginia Beach which is a premier BMW, Porsche, and Audi speed shop; they are the best and can happily validate anything here.

All standard maintenance and oil changes (Mobile 1 synthetic) complied with. Regular brake fluid flushes and coolant flushes. Some major non-routine repairs in the last 18 months have been steering rack, motor mounts, valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket and power steering lines. Had an invoice about 8 months ago for over 2000 to address these issues. Upgrades I have made: Full front end suspension overhaul at ~120,000 miles. This included upper and lower control arms, inner and outer tie rod ends, and sway bar bushings. Also at 120K miles, full Bilstein front and rear suspension upgrade. Lowered the car about 1 inch and it handles, looks, and drives incredibly well. It is not a super firm ride, the suspension was tuned to be a daily driver. New battery at 130K miles, new brakes all around at 145K miles. K and N air filter. SuperBlue brake fluid. There is a check engine light that has been on since I purchased the vehicle in 2009. A new catalytic converter is probably needed to make the code go away. The car runs and drives better than new with over 300hp.

This Audi was never raced or beat on. It was driven by an adult (me) and pampered; hence not a single door dent.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:13 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price reduced to 8900.00.