Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi TT MK 1 - 2000 Audi TT Quattro Coupe - Desert Green

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 02:23 PM
gtt
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MK 1 - 2000 Audi TT Quattro Coupe - Desert Green

2000 Audi TT Quattro Coupe w/ESP Retrofit in Desert Green for sale with 30k miles. Grey Interior, Stock Bose Cassette and CD Player with Changer. One owner, always garaged. New in June 2000 in Portland Oregon and a few months later moved to it's new home in California. Never seen snow or much rain. I have done a few modifications but car could be converted back to stock if desired as I have every stock part. As set up:
1) Clear Bra since new
2) Fikse FM-10 18x8 Wheels as well as pristine stock 6 spokes and OEM tires.
3) AP Racing Front Brakes/Rotors in Red and Stock Brakes.
4) Borla Single Outlet Exhaust and Stock Exhaust.
5) APR Modified ECU w/2 maps Stock and 91 Octane. Spare Stock ECU as well (2 ECUs)
6) Eibach 1" Lower Springs and Bilstein HD Shocks and 4 Stock Shocks and Springs
7) Neuspeed Rear Swaybar and Stock rear Swaybar
The car is in excellent running order. Battery is relatively new and I keep on trickle charge. Car has never been in an accident but a soccer mom did bump the rear cover in a parking lot and rear cover was repaired and well paint matched. An excellent specimen I had set up at the track years ago at PIR, Sonoma, Sears Point and the Streets of Willow. No hard abuse but testing the cars limits. A great driving car. Not slammed or harsh riding but just sits right and handling and braking very responsive.

Asking $12k OBO. I have almost all receipts since new and car has always been serviced by an Audi Tech and my Dealership and now at his own shop including the above modifications.