Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 2015 Audi S4 3.0T quattro manual

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Audi S4 3.0T quattro manual

FOR SALE: 2015 Audi S4 3.0T quattro manual
After 20 years in the US I am moving back to Australia and unfortunately I have no choice but to sell this vehicle.

PRICE: $23,500

MODEL #: 8K2549

VIN:WAUDGAFL1FA011447

ODOMETER / CONDITION: 72,000 miles / Used

FEATURE/SPEC SUMMARY:

- FACTORY STANDARD EQUIPMENT: (see attached factory sticker)

- FACTORY PACKAGES/EXTRAS: Technology package, Black Optic package (including 19 in. V-spoke titanium finish wheels), Fine Nappa leather package, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, Carbon Atlas inlays, Audi Guard cargo mat, "SUPERCHARGED" badges (see attached factory sticker). The factory sticker references a "sunroof", but in my opinion the vehicle has a moonroof since it's glass.

(This vehicle does NOT have a sports/limited slip differential)

- CUSTOM ENHANCEMENTS: Dark window tint on side and rear windows

DESCRIPTION

This vehicle is kept in a cosmetic and mechanically excellent condition inside and out, and has been serviced by Audi Dallas, Audi Grapevine, and (after warranty expiration) by Peter Gaal and his team at Euro Automotive (3421 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75220 / tel. 214-956-7744) respectively. Any test or visual inspection welcome. All service records and receipts available. Recent service includes replacement of front rotors, front brake pads, both Xenon headlamp bulbs, and engine mounts. Supercharger has not been rebuilt, nor have I been alerted it requires attention or requires maintenance other than service/maintenance that has already been performed. Oil is changed every 3,000 - 5,000 miles. I'm not a mechanic and cannot speak to engine oil used (other than I know oil changes are made with synthetic oil). If you need maintenance, service and condition details, feel free to contact Peter Gaal at Euro Automotive (tel. 214-956-7744) and reference the VIN# above. He tells me what it needs and I let him do it!

Vehicle is located in Oak Lawn, Dallas, Texas. Used as daily driver from Dallas to Arlington, TX. My spouse cannot drive a stick, so only I drive this car. No modifications have been made to the vehicle other than window tinting. I don't race it, nor take it to the track. I simply appreciate a fine, refined and very comfortable vehicle that goes much quicker than I need it to, has no turbo lag whatsoever, drives totally straight, and corners better than any other vehicle I have owned. I purchased it certified pre-owned from Audi Dallas (one previous owner) with 8,500 miles on the odometer. The only cosmetic work I have done is reconditioning a rim after running over a small rock on I-30, and having a hairline rear bumper crack attended to which was caused by someone backing into me at low speed in a parking lot. This car is fully owned by me and Texas title is in hand. My previous vehicle was a 2012 A4 2.0 quattro (standard shift) which I purchased new when I lived in Michigan for a couple of years. It's icy up there and I found the quattro to be amazing. But the A4 had turbo lag and I felt like I was driving a taxi. So I traded it for the S4 when I came back to Dallas.

There's no need for me to list the full specs - they are listed on the factory sticker photo attached in the thread. I have the original factory sticker and it goes with the vehicle, plus all books. If you have questions I will do my best to answer those questions on this thread in a timely manner. If you choose to resell it, this vehicle will definitely turn quickly, and if you plan to keep it as one of your own vehicles then you already know it's a very special vehicle. If you are an out-of-state purchaser I will require signed copies of relevant forms you are required to submit to your local DMV/authorities regarding payment of sales tax and your other obligations. If I have left out any pertinent details you wish to know please let me know and I will do my best to add those. If you are interested please message me and we can discuss further.

Ibis White

Original factory sticker

Factory sticker (copy)

Unused set of carpet mats (from previous 2012 A4)

Unused set of Audi carpet mats (from previous 2012 A4)

Audi trunk liner