Android 13.0 Larger Touch Screen with Carplay Android Auto

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2024, 11:47 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Giangi
- Does it works with an 2018 A3 8V?
- Can you ship the unit to Perú?
- What's the price inckudding the sipping to Perú for the 8GB+128 octacore version?
- Do I need to install new mic, new camera and new speaker? or it can be configured to use the original ones?

Thanks and regards,
Hi,
- Yes, for your 2018 A3 8V: https://www.carputech.com/products/8...timedia-player
- Yes, we can ship the unit to Perú.
- $659 including the shipping to Perú for the 8GB+128 octacore version 12.3inch.
- No. It can be configured to use the original ones. But It also supports new ones if you have.

Carputech is a manufacturer dedicated to providing OEM factory-integrated navigation systems(Carplay Upgrade Modules), Carplay adapters, and CarPlay/Android Auto Android Screens for various vehicle brands.
Official Webs : www.carputech.com
E-mail : support@Carputech.com

Old 05-29-2024, 09:33 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a few questions

- Does it support 360 camera? (the car does not support it)
- Can I add a DVR camera?, Do you sell it?

Thanks and regards,

GG
Old 05-30-2024, 03:18 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by Giangi
I have a few questions

- Does it support 360 camera? (the car does not support it)
- Can I add a DVR camera?, Do you sell it?

Thanks and regards,

GG
Yes. It support 360 camera.
Yes. You can add a DVR camera. We can provide it for you if you need.
Carputech is a manufacturer dedicated to providing OEM factory-integrated navigation systems(Carplay Upgrade Modules), Carplay adapters, and CarPlay/Android Auto Android Screens for various vehicle brands.

Old 06-07-2024, 01:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 169 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by carputech
Hi,
please use the coupon code “AUDI30” to get $30 off on product $200+, and use the coupon code “AUDI50” to get $50 off on product $600+.
Any support you need please let me know, thank you!
ordered mine! please send asap!

p.s. please make sure it is the round edged option.
Old 06-07-2024, 04:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This looks good, and I know similar questions have been asked, but specifically;
  1. With the A8 (D4 2015), from the photos, it looks like it integrates into the dash, replacing the OEM moving display which moves underneath the dash when the car is off. Is that correct? (if so, I assume there is only one size and the wider version is not available).
  2. When pressing the MMI buttons on the dashboard, putting the car into reverse, etc. does it automatically switch to that particular screen? (my car has front / rear / side cameras for the 3060 display).
Thanks!
Old 06-07-2024, 04:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

[EDIT] (why can't I edit the post above?) Anyway - I also have a Rosen system installed in the headrests for the rear passengers. Can this interface to the Android Auto device?
Old 06-08-2024, 01:08 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by Horrgakx
This looks good, and I know similar questions have been asked, but specifically;
  1. With the A8 (D4 2015), from the photos, it looks like it integrates into the dash, replacing the OEM moving display which moves underneath the dash when the car is off. Is that correct? (if so, I assume there is only one size and the wider version is not available).
  2. When pressing the MMI buttons on the dashboard, putting the car into reverse, etc. does it automatically switch to that particular screen? (my car has front / rear / side cameras for the 3060 display).
Thanks!
Yes, only the 8.8inch original style screen retains the flip out/in functionality and the 10.25inch and 12.3inch doesn't.
Yes, When pressing the MMI buttons on the dashboard, putting the car into reverse, etc. it will automatically switch to that particular screen interface (front / rear / side cameras for the 360 display).

The following users liked this post:
Horrgakx (06-08-2024)
Old 06-08-2024, 03:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for your reply.
If I went for the larger version, does the retracting mechanism get disabled? Assume there is no error with the MMI when it is disconnected?
Old 06-08-2024, 03:28 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by Horrgakx
Thanks for your reply.
If I went for the larger version, does the retracting mechanism get disabled? Assume there is no error with the MMI when it is disconnected?
Yes, the retracting mechanism get disabled for the larger version. There is no error with the MMI when it is disconnected.

Horrgakx (06-08-2024)
Old 06-08-2024, 03:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Sounds amazing. I will order one.
carputech (06-08-2024)

Quick Reply: Android 13.0 Larger Touch Screen with Carplay Android Auto