Vendor Showroom A place where vendors may display their wares

AutoShepherd Discount Coupon

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AutoShepherd Discount Coupon

Hi Audi Forum members!

This is Ed from AutoShepherd. We're a new online auto parts retailer and we'd like to extend a 10% off coupon code for orders over $100 to Audi Forum members.

Our catalog is ever expanding, so if you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to shoot over a note and I'll see if we can get our hands on it. We sell brakes, engine cooling parts, suspension and more at up to 70% off dealer prices.

10% off Coupon Code: audiapr10

Things to note about the coupon: Only one coupon per email address, not stackable with other offers, and expires 5/31/10.

And lastly, we love getting feedback, so let us know how we're doing or what we can improve!

-Ed
www.autoshepherd.com
Follow AutoShepherd on Facebook

Last edited by AutoShepherd-Ed; 04-14-2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Contact
Old 05-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thumbs down no 02 TT parts?

Originally Posted by AutoShepherd-Ed
Hi Audi Forum members!

This is Ed from AutoShepherd. We're a new online auto parts retailer and we'd like to extend a 10% off coupon code for orders over $100 to Audi Forum members.

Our catalog is ever expanding, so if you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to shoot over a note and I'll see if we can get our hands on it. We sell brakes, engine cooling parts, suspension and more at up to 70% off dealer prices.

10% off Coupon Code: audiapr10

Things to note about the coupon: Only one coupon per email address, not stackable with other offers, and expires 5/31/10.

And lastly, we love getting feedback, so let us know how we're doing or what we can improve!

-Ed
www.autoshepherd.com
Follow AutoShepherd on Facebook
No 2002 TT parts at all?

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we don't carry any products that meet these search criteria.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Former Vendor

Hi, sorry for the late reply. The best method of finding parts in stock for your vehicle is to first select your vehicle on the homepage. Once you do that, all the available skus will be presented that fit your vehicle.

Are you looking for something specific? If it's a special order, I can see if we can look into finding the part for you. Feel free to PM me and I'll try and help you out the best I can.

Ed
Old 06-07-2010, 01:07 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

If you searched for its coupons and didn't find anything, this means there is no discount coupon code for TigerSites. There is no reason that all web hosts offer such promo codes.