Vendor Showroom A place where vendors may display their wares

A&P Auto Specialties - Your Used Audi Parts Source! 2000+ Parts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A&P Auto Specialties - Your Used Audi Parts Source! 2000+ Parts!!!

Hello Audiworld!

We are very excited to be a part of this community, as Platinum Sponsors.
We look forward to being of service to this Enthusiast Community!

We want to be your #1 Resource for Used Audi Parts!!!

We also carry top of the line performance aftermarket retail lines for your Audi!!!

We, here at A&P, have been selling Audi Parts “Exclusively” for over three years (OVER 1,000 SATIFIED CLIENTS!) now and have had a strong presence in the local enthusiast scene as well as some of the other Audi Enthusiast forums and EBay. We sell and ship WORLDWIDE!!!!!!

We are expanding our marketing to the Audiworld forums to offer our Inventory, of over 2000 quality used parts, here as well and to become more involved with this community.

We are Enthusiast owned and operated and strive to cater EXCLUSIVELY to the Audi Enthusiast Community! WE ARE ENTHUSIAST DRIVEN!!!!

ALL PARTS TESTED!!!! WE GUARANTEE ALL USED PARTS SOLD NOT TO ARRIVE DOA!!!! We will immediately replace at our expense (including shipping) or refund (including shipping), ANY part that is received and doesn’t work within 7 days of receipt.

If you have seen us on other forums, you will know that our Customer Service, Feedback and Customer Satisfaction are unsurpassed!!!! Feel free to email us for feedback links…

Be sure you are getting the right part, as we will not issued refunds for wrong parts purchased…that being said, if you are unsure about fitment, email us and our team will be more than happy to assist you to be sure that your are receiving the correct part for your Audi, prior to purchasing!

WE CURRENTLY HAVE 40+ b5 A4’s AND A FEW S4’S, A8’s, C4 100/A6’s AS WELL AS A FEW ONE OFF V8q’s AND CQ CARS DISMANTLED, PARTS TESTED AND INVENTORIED!!!!

OVER 2,000 Audi Parts available! WE HAVE BEEN SELLING AUDI PARTS TO ENTHUSIASTS FOR OVER 3 YEARS…This has been over 80% of our clientele…

We ship WORLDWIDE!!!!! Domestic shipping is UPS or Fed Ex Ground for the lower 48 states. And typically USPS for International shipments…Contact us for a quote!!!!

Larger items such as Trunks, Doors, Hoods, Core supports etc…will ship via greyhound bus line, as this has been proven to be the most cost effective way to ship larger items and usually takes 2-3 days anywhere in the Lower US48. Please include your phone number with the order. Buyer will be responsible for picking up the larger items from greyhound. We ship greyhound because it is significantly cheaper than going UPS or Fed Ex on larger items. Greyhound shipments go out once a week as it is a 1 hour round trip for us to drop off items…thanks for understanding, we WANT to SAVE YOU MONEY!!!!

Larger items too big for Greyhound will be shipped via Freight (can go out same day if ordered before noon CST)…we have a very competitive company that ships for the BEST rate available with multiple companies…We can provide you with fast quotes!!!! Freight to Canada is NOT a problem.

Email us Direct with all of your Parts Needs at:
Audi-Parts@AP-Specialties.com

All Emails and PMs will be Answered During Business Hours between 9am and 6pm CST M-F and 10am and 4pm on "Most" Saturdays...

Check out our eBay store!!! http://stores.shop.ebay.com/A-PAutoS...__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Some pics of past cars we have done:

2000 S4

2001.5 S4 Avant

Another 2000 S4

Thanks for looking! We are VERY excited to be a part of this community!

Last edited by AP-Specialties; 03-24-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Former Vendor

Wink Thanks! We look forward to providing great parts at a great price to AW!

Originally Posted by Carcrazy
Nice to know about you and your work,You have done something very facinating and by heart.
Nice to know you and wanting to be associated with you
Thanks! We look forward to providing great parts at a great price to AW!

Keep in mind the cars posted were PARTS CARS!

Last edited by AP-Specialties; 03-26-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:42 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Do you have a C4 front bumper? Even if it is cracked, all I need is the lower section (the black plastic bit).
Old 05-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Scott_Napier
Do you have a C4 front bumper? Even if it is cracked, all I need is the lower section (the black plastic bit).
Scott, I do not have a C4 front bumper. (we have not parted out a C4 in a long time)

Thanks
Old 10-27-2009, 02:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hey AP.
My name is Glennwaugh I read your advertisement I have 3 Audi Q7 in different color but the problem is that I want to fit a new 7000 hp engine
in all that is it possible ?
Thanks.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default transmision allroad audia6 cuattro 1998

the transmision arnes is broke please send me colors code of wiring diagram end position tankhs
Old 04-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Pricing on the s4 rear bumper cover?
and possibly the trunk
shipped to 06032

thanks