Wheels & Tires Discussion Discussion forum for all questions and topics regarding wheels and tires

LES SCHWAB CAN SUCK MY NVTS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LES SCHWAB CAN SUCK MY NVTS!

So I get my HREs with tires... (of course the tires are garbage... but i knew that when i bought them).

Wait.. let's rewind a couple months when I got my brand new Toyo T1Rs put on my OEM wheels... I haven't touched them since.. Les Schwab in Bellevue on 148th did all the work.. torqued the lug nuts and all. So I figured, I'd take it back because I have toyo tires. <B><BIG>BIG MISTAKE!!</BIG></B>

So i go in today.. have the wheels on my HREs dismounted.. they go to take off my OEM wheels off the caddy... and they bust the wheel lock nut!!!!!! <big><big><b>WTF??!!!</b></big></big>

They ask.. who put these on... i point right back at the shop... "YOU GUYS DID!!"

They go silent.

I stop them from taking off the other wheels?? Demand them to figure out a way to fix this because there ain't no way I'm rolling around town with one lug missing.

I tell the assistant manager SHANE.. that my car is going to the dealership and I'm going to have the dealership fix this... they are the experts. I also said that I would have them send Les Schwab the bill. Shane turns to me and said... we won't pay for it. He says.. we won't accept other work.

I look at the mother fawker and say... OTHER WORK? THEY ARE THE FVCKING DEALERSHIP.. THEY KNOW THIS CAR BETTER THAN YOU FVCK NUTS. Hell.. I know not to put the air gun to the freaking lock nut and let it spin for 30 seconds....let alone put lug nuts on the car properly.

I mean at this point.. I'm livid.. I'm about to bash faces in.. I spout off my attorney, the attorney general, Les schwab corporate and all the crap I could think of off the top of my head. These fvckers are going to pay.

IT's closing time, they won't fix it right there on the spot... tell me to leave... I drive home with one missing lug nut (the broken lock)... time to post, contact my lawyer, contact Les Schwab and get these nut fvckers to pay for the damage they did to my car.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:35 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Dude - you need to chill...

They made a mistake. Sh*t happens. Calmly give them the opportunity to make it right before go gettin' medieval on their a##e#. I'm on your side with the overtorquing of lugnuts but it happens all the time. It drives me nuts, too. You just gotta tell them to hand-tighten them. And take a Valium...
Old 09-27-2005, 08:33 PM
Banned

2nd.....**** Happens.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:42 AM

Default if you think i'm going to give them the opportunity to fix that

you have it all wrong. Sure ... i understand **** happens.... but this isn't the first time something like this has happened at this shop... the fvck nut couldn't take off a nut properly, you think I'm going to let him go at it with an extractor with my rims on the car? HELL NO.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Discount snaped one of my hub bolts off on my yukon and sent me to local shop on their dime